Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
1 egg white
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 and ½ cups almond meal
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, mix coconut oil with sugar, vanilla extract and egg white and
beat well using your mixer.
2. Add baking powder and almond meal and stir well.
3. Fold in chocolate chips and stir gently.
4. Line your slow cooker with parchment paper and grease it.
5. Transfer cookie mix to your Slow cooker, press it on the bottom, cover
and cook on low for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
6. Take cookie sheet out of the Slow cooker, cut in 10 bars and serve
Nutrition: calories 220, fat 2, fiber 1, carbs 3, protein 6