Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
1 pound fresh blackberries
1 pound fresh blueberries
¾ cup water
¾ cup sugar+ 2 tablespoons
¾ cup flour
¼ cup tapioca flour
½ cup arrowroot powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons palm sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 egg, whisked
1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Put blueberries, blackberries, ¾ cup sugar, water and tapioca in your
Slow cooker, cover and cook on High for 1 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix flour with arrowroot, the rest of the sugar and baking
powder and stir well.
3. In a second bowl, mix the egg with milk, oil and lemon zest.
4. Combine egg mixture with flour mixture, stir well, drop tablespoons of
this mix over the berries, cover and cook on High for 1 more hour.
5. Leave cobbler to cool down, divide into dessert bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 240, fat 4, fiber 3, carbs 10, protein 6