Preparation time: 55 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
1 chicken breast, skinless and boneless
1 cup chicken stock
2 cups water
Salt and black pepper to the taste
1 tablespoon mustard
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoons olive oil
Mixed salad greens
A handful cherry tomatoes, halved
1. In a bowl, mix water with salt to the taste, add chicken, stir, cover and
keep in the fridge for 45 minutes.
2. Drain chicken, add to your Slow cooker, add stock, salt and pepper,
cover and cook on High for 3 hours.
3. Transfer chicken breast to a cutting board and cut into thin strips.
4. In a bowl, mix garlic with salt and pepper to the taste, mustard, honey,
vinegar and olive oil and whisk very well.
5. In a salad bowl, mix chicken strips with salad greens and tomatoes.
6. Drizzle the vinaigrette on top and serve.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 4, fiber 6, carbs 15, protein 12